Payment is due prior to start of session.
- Individual Counseling sessions, including the initial assessment, are $165
Clients with health insurance often have a co-payment or a deductible, depending on the insurance. Our office provides expected cost based on insurance verification, to clients prior to their first session.
What insurance do you accept?
Most of our counselors are in network providers for the following health insurances:
- BCBS, BLUECHOICE, FEDERAL BLUE CROSS PLANS
- UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
- UNITED HEALTHCARE (NO MEDICAID)
- OPTUM UBH
- CIGNA and Evernorth Plans and EAP
- VETERAN COMMUNITY CARE Network (VACCN)
- JOHNS HOPKINS EHP
- ANTHEM BCBS INDIANA (NO MEDICAID)
- HARVARD PILGRIM (MAINE)
Please note the cancellation policy. If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 48 hrs (business days) in advance, you will be required to pay the fee of $75 of the session. We reserve your time and are unable to fill that time slot when we do not have at least 48 hours notice.